As the hub for environmental science at MIT, the Center for Global Change Science develops cutting-edge research and provides a training ground for the next generation of scientists and engineers. Providing these brilliant and creative minds with the support they need takes resources. The School of Science seeks partners in furthering this work. Gifts of all sizes are welcome and appreciated and will be gratefully acknowledged.
Here are some ways we invite you to participate:
- You can make your gift online at the Giving to MIT website. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Sponsor a graduate or post-doctoral fellowship. These fellowships are the essential fuel of both research and education.
- Support the Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Global Change. Our industry and foundation sponsors receive early access to MIT analyses of the nature of the climate threat and independent assessments of policy proposals.
- Partner through a visiting faculty program. Visiting faculty foster collaboration that can lead to significant advances.
- Contact Elizabeth Chadis to give an individual gift to further our research and outreach efforts.
Please don't hesitate to contact Elizabeth Chadis, Assistant Dean for Development in the MIT School of Science, with any questions regarding gifts and sponsorships: